1. There is no written contract. The parties\' contract begins when the parties agree to begin providing and receiving services, as defined below, and continues until it is terminated.
2. There is no commitment. Each party may terminate the contract forthwith without cause at any time upon written notice to the other party. Emailed notice from and to the parties\' previously used email addresses shall be sufficient for any such notice.
3. Our contract will be for the provision by Legal Marketing Systems (LMS) to California licensed Legal Document Assistants (individually, LDA) of lead generation and/or white label online divorce document preparation services.
4. The LDA may sign up for and use either the lead generation service and/or the online divorce document preparation service.
5. Lead generation consists of consumer form fills and consumer phone calls generated by LMS\' digital marketing and sent to LDA.
6. If the LDA signs up for lead generation service, form fills sent to the LDA\'s email address are sold at $10 to $20 each and 30+ second phone calls delivered to the LDA during LDA specified business hours and accepted by the LDA pressing \"1\" on the phone keypad, are $15 to $30 each.
7. The LDA will have a personal login to the LMS lead gen dashboard where s/he may top up his or her lead buying credit at any time and/or adjust geographic preferences for leads. Emails will be sent when the LDA lead buying credit is running low and when it has expired and a local lead has been missed by LDA. Lead buying credit can be purchased via PayPal only.
8. Both parties understand that leads are sold \"as is\" and without warranty. LMS sells and LDA buys leads, not cases.
9. LDA must initiate any lead dispute with LMS within 48 hours of receiving said lead. Any LDA who initiates a dispute with PayPal before disputing with LMS will be terminated and removed from LMS\' system immediately.
10. Upon any termination of the contract, any unused lead buying credit shall be refunded by LMS to LDA immediately.
11. White label online divorce document preparation is $20 per case, invoiced via PayPal on the first day of each calendar month for all accounts created by the LDA during the prior calendar month. Each invoice shall specify the user id of each account being invoiced.
12. All online divorce accounts shall remain existent and accessible by LDA for a period of 3 years from their creation, regardless of any termination of the parties\' contract.
TO SIGN UP FOR ONLINE DIVORCE DOCUMENT PREPARATION: Send an email to email@example.com indicating your offer to sign up and listing your name, your business name, your business email, your business phone number, your business address, and your website address.
TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE LEADS: Complete the lead gen signup form below.
These terms may be altered by LMS at any time without notice to LDA.
First you need to login to your JVZoo account. If you login to your seller account then you need to look to the top right hand side of the page and find the button which says "Looking for your purchases?".
Click on the button which says "Looking for your purchases?"
Next you will come to a page which looks similar to the one on the right hand side. You will need to scroll down the page and find where you purchased Magic Page Plugin.
Click on the button which says "view details"
On the next page you will see a box half way down the page titled "Your Purchase Details".
Look for the transaction ID which starts AP- and copy this into where your API Key would usually go.
Find the transaction ID similar to AP-XXXXXXXXXXXXX and use that as your API Key from now on